You know that moment when you do everything but your hair still looks bad. Well Welcome to the club.
Until recently my hair was so bad that I had to wear it tight up all the time .Luckily I found a solution and now my hair looks great.
Here is my secret – CASTOR OIL
Boosts hair growth and thickness
- rich in omega 9 fats
- nourish its follicles
- boosting its growth and thickening it.
- you need to mix: olive oil, castor oil, and lemon juice
- then apply it on the scalp
- let it act for an hour
- rinse it off.
- rub castor oil in the split ends
- let it act for a few hours.
I love this one because all my life I wanted bigger lashes and now all I had to do is to apply some castor oil on them before bed.
I use cold pressed castor oil because it doesn’t contain hexane.
Here is the best way of applying the oil:
- mix it in a bowl castor oil with argan, jojoba, or coconut oil
- put the bowl in a larger one, full of hot water
- spray a bit of water on the hair
- dip the fingertips in the warm oil
- massage the scalp
- rub the oil between the palms
- run in through the hair
- cover the hair with a shower cap
- wrap it in a hot towel
- let it act for an hour.
Enjoy in the results… I know I did !