High blood pressure is a silent killer but here are some advises to stay safe and naturally lower your blood pressure:
- every morning after breakfast walk 15 minutes
- couple of times a week walk 30 minutes.
Baked soy beans
- people with high blood pressure can lower the blood pressure by eating soy beans
- you need to consume 30 g of baked soy beans every day for two weeks.
- apricots are rich in potassium.
- apricots are packed with fibers, iron and beta-carotene
- drying the fruit increases the concentration of the nutrients
- good for cardiovascular system.
Drink tea instead of coffee
- tea (not black tea) lowers the blood presure
- unlike coffee it doesn’t contain caffeine that increases blood pressure
Drink orange juice
- orange juice can lower the systolic blood pressure for 7%, and the diastolic for 4,6%,
- this happens due to the high amounts of potassium in this juice
Stay thin and healthy ..