Every woman must know some fashion and beauty trick to make her life easier.
Here are some of my favorite that will save you the time:
– wash cashmere by hand and dry it with salad spinner
– white wine removes red wine stains
– new jeans need to be washed twice before re-tailoring because they always shrink in length when washed
– fold the garment(angora or mohair) ,put it into a zip-top bag and freeze for three hours to stop from shedding
– spritzing a mixture of one part vodka, two parts water on your vintage clothes to remove odor n old
– oil stain on your favorite handbag can be removed with baby powder .Simply ,apply ,let it stand overnight and puff its gone
– keep diamonds sparkling with liquid dishwasher detergent and an old toothbrush
– organize your clothes going light to dark from left to right
– gently stretch the cashmere garment to see if it snaps back,if it doesn’ t then it has low quality
– never put your swimwear in the washing machine because it will lose its elasticity,when the swimming season ends you should wash your swimwear in lingerie washing bags on the gentle cycle
– fake diamond studs are great because faux stones are hard to spot to the untrained eye.
– festive occasions are time to use your knowledge of your silhouette and stick to it to what looks the best on you
– after ironing your clothes needs to rest for a while
-de-fuzz a sweater with a pumice stone.
– clip-on earrings onto flats makes them instantly evening shoes
– wax on your clothing can be remove with layer wax paper over the hardened wax .Run an iron over it to loosen it up. Pull off the paper and you are set
-extend the life of your flowers with a dash of vodka and water mixture
-when shopping for a wedding dress the best is to have makeup on, proper undergarments, and your hair semi-done
– when you spill something on your clothes ,blot it
-invest in nude, seamless underwear
-reuse old or thrift sweaters and blankets by making a throw pillow, a chair seat or cover a stool.
– hairspray can remove a lipstick stain.
-1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar in the final rinse cycle while doing laundry is good
- put two freezer bags with water into each shoe and freeze them overnight to gently expand your shoes.
-dish detergent is great for removing grease and oil stains from clothing
– reuse your old coat by swapping out the buttons and replacing the lining with something interesting
– shoe bag on the back of your bathroom door is a good place to hold makeup, toiletries, brushes, hair ties, etc.
-remove watermarks from leather boot ,use water mixed with a few drops of vinegar.Scrub the stains with a soft bristle brush and let them dry overnight
-to determine if pearls are real simply lightly rub them over your teeth. Fake pearls will be perfectly smooth, and real ones will feel a little bit textured.
-pant hems should just graze the tops of your shoes and be from 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch off the floor.
-pass the fur with a hairbrush and steam it for added bounce, volume and shine
-bras should be replaced every three to six months,
-pencil skirt should hit just at the top of your knee
-if your pants are a bit too tight you need to let them air dry and stretch the waistband by hand
-don’t save your money when you buy a well-fitting, stylish winter coat
-silk pillowcase prevent “sleep crease,”are gentler on your skin and hair so they are a good choice
-store fashion jewelry in Ziploc bags to retain luster and reduces tarnishing and scratches
-cover the delicate buttons or detailing with the bowl of a metal spoon when ironing
-for perfectly effortless cuffed sleeve, keep the top button buttoned while you roll
-wear V-neck sweaters and tees for a longer torso look
– for a thin face wear larger round or embellished hoops earrings
. for round face an elongated hoop or drop style earrings
– freeze jeans inside a plastic bag for two days to zap odor
– pumps the same color of your skin will give the illusion that your legs extend a few extra inches.
– never wear glasses on your head on a hot day because heat can warp your glasses frames
– lemon juice on shirts prone to sweat stains before washing will remove the yellow spots.
– area just under the bust is a woman’s smallest torso measurement, so emphasizing it with a structured waistband that hits higher than your natural waist to look thinner
– shaving cream and a washcloth is the best way to remove liquid makeup from shirt collars.
– pair dressy bottoms with a worn gray crew-neck sweatshirt or T-shirt to get he chick modern look
– wet shoe must be dry naturally in open air
– two or three tbsp of baking soda into sweaty workout sneakers before bed to remove the odor
– no Alcohol, Bread or processed Carbs to lose weight on a healthy way
– fold your clothes in plastic dry cleaning bags to wrinkling in a suitcase
– fit two fingers underneath your bra band to check if it fits right
– he hotter the water, the cleaner the cloths and white is best washed in hot water
– hat should be positioned about 1/8 to a 1/2-inch above the ears
– with hairdryer de-mist bathroom mirrors after taking a bath
– fill a sock with dry beans or rice and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to getfree heating pad.
– rain will soften your new real leather jacket and the leather will stretch and crease at specific points on your body.