Protein that can improve your skin and can reduce the wrinkles in less then 7 days and give you a full improvement in 3-6 months is collagen .It is the most substantial protein for your bones, muscles, tendons, skin, and digestive system.
Body’s collagen production slows down as we age and excessive sunbathing, drinking, and smoking play a part in the degenerative process.
All you need to do is to start to :
- consume collagen.
Science Says that:
- it contains concentrated amino acids lysine, glycine, and proline,
- collagen supplement daily will improves skin elasticity
- it reduces wrinkles around the eyes by 20 percent
- a study in Germany conducted on 114 females between 45 and 65 showed showed a 20 % decrease in wrinklearound the eye
- study in London on 69 women over 50 ( they drank collagen dissolved in water for 8 weeks ) showed improvement in hydration, skin elasticity and roughness.
Health Benefits of Collagen
1. Repairs and Strengthens Hair, Skin, and Nails
- as we age we get brittle nails, peeling, splitting or breakage
- hair begin to thin and become dry and brittle.
- collagen can reverse hair loss in some cases
- simply add collagen to your diet to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks
- it increase moisture retention
- it improve elasticity
- it helps smooth out that dimpled appearance
2. Prevents Joint Pain
- it allows your joints, tendons and ligaments to glide and move easily
- contains the amino acids glycine and proline,
- aid in reducing joint pain
- increase joint mobility
3. Supports Weight Management
- glycine, the amino acid forms muscle by converting glucose into energy
- helps to turn your body into a fat-burning machine
4. Improves Liver Function
- helps with detoxification
- reduces the damage to the liver from everyday toxins
- help reduce alcohol-induced liver damage
- can improve the quality of sleep.
5. Provides Heart Protection
- proline can obliterate fat deposits in the arteries
- it repairs tissue within the artery
- helps control blood pressure.
6. Supports Bone Growth and Repair
- bones are ⅓ collagen, which gives them their flexibility
- consume collagen protein daily to make bones stronger
- it increase bone mineral density.
- it prevents osteoporosis
Stay thin and gorgeous !!!