When I want to make something in 30 minutes but I also want to impress everyone with my cooing skills then I go for light and tasty blackened creole seasoned shrimp on crisp and juicy cucumber slices with cool and creamy avocado sauce.
Here is the recipe I use so I hope you will love making and eating them as much as I do .
FOR THE SHRIMP AND CUCUMBER BITES YOU NEED
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp creole seasoning
1 pound peeled shrimp
1 sliced cucumber (try to keep equal pieces as much as you can)
FOR THE AVOCADO SAUCE YOU NEED
1 well mashed avocado
1 chopped green onion
2 tbsp cilantro and parsley( chopped )
1 tbsp lemon juice
– mix everything and you are done(taste before you put it on the cucumber and add some salt if you want)
FOR THE SHRIMP AND CUCUMBER BITES:
– first I put the shrimp in the oil
– next I season and cook in a preheated in a medium-high heat pan
– I cook them 2-3 minutes per side.
– put the cucumber slices
– top them with some avocado sauce
– put one shrimp on every piece
Enjoy with your family and share pic with your preparations.Everyone is welcome.