We are all dessert lovers , but we don’t all enjoy spending the time and effort to make. Most desserts require many ingredients and a lot of time.
But we have you covered with this super simple dessert recipe. Use a slow cooker, and make a delicious peach cobbler.
You’ll need this ingredient:
– 2 21oz. cans peach pie filling
– 1 box vanilla cake mix
– 8 oz. unsalted butter, cut into small chunks
– 1/3 cup walnuts (optional)
– Vanilla ice cream (optional)
– Mix all the ingredients
– put the peach pie filling in a slow cooker
– top it with butter, cake mix, and walnuts
– put it to cook on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours
– you’re done
– serve this delicious cobbler with ice cream on the top.